Alsipercha / Alupercha + MBU (Mobile Base Unit)
The engineered MOBILE BASE UNIT designed and tested in compliance to EN:795:2012 and ANSI/ASSE Z359.18-2017, protect workers from the risk of falling from heights, providing portability and high versatility of location with no need to anchor the system.
The system has been designed to provide overhead fall protection to users when there is no possibility to install permanent fall protection systems, or there is the need to provide fall protection in different places and areas frequently.
It consists of a main anchor point (Alsipercha or Alupercha body), fastened to a MOBILE BASE UNIT (MBU), that provides the stability of the whole system thanks to a set of counterweights (1000-1200 kg).
With an easy and simple assembly process, it can be installed by a competent person.
- Portable system that protect users from falls during work at heights. (Fall factor 0).
- Easy, intuitive installation, it can be installed and relocated in barely a few minutes.
- Built-in energy-absorbing device that reduces the impact forces transferred to the user and to the structure in the event of a fall.
- 25 Kg counterweights for easier assembly/disassembly and relocation.
- Built-in leveling legs to correct gradients of up to 10º.
- User with harness is connected to the Alsipercha /Alupercha by a SRL.
- Protect workers at heights during maintenance work in industrial environments, loading and unloading trucks, maintenance on trains, etc.
- Up to 2 users connected at the same time.
Working with the system
SIMPLE TO INSTALL, USE AND RELOCATE
- Quick and simple assembly/disassembly.
- Lighter to relocate if needed, once fully assembled.
- Provides an effective and certified anchor point of up to 6,5m.
Application in construction, logistics and industry
- Easy to relocate and install, provides a wide versatility of multiple applications to protect workers from falls in many potential situations like: maintenance in industrial environments, loading / unloading trucks, trains, etc.
- Dismantles into easily stackable units allowing simpler transport and less storage space.
Main anchoring point.
Element supporting the Alsipercha / Alupercha.
To bring the next Alsipercha / Alupercha closer.
Device that locks the descent in the event of a fall.
PPE that must be worn by the user.
For installation using a crane.