ALSIPERCHA / ALUPERCHA + POST FOR REDUCED SPACES
An effective combination especially designed to be installed in limited spaces, and get full advantages of the overhead Alsipercha / Alupercha systems.
Thanks to the strong construction of the post, and reduced dimensions of the base (350 mm), it is the perfect complement to provide effective fall protection to user, mainly within industrial environments.
With a simple and fast installation process, provides an effective overhead anchor point of 6,5m height.
Possible unevenness on the surface can be corrected by 3 different positions, ensuring a correct position of the Alsipercha / Alupercha.
Allows the use of up to 2 users connected at the same time.
- Reduced dimensions of the post base, with just Ø 350 mm.
- Provides an overhead anchor point at 6.5 m height.
- Easy, intuitive installation, it can be installed in barely a few minutes.
- Built-in energy absorber that reduces the impact forces transmitted to the user and the structure, in case of fall.
- Protect users from falls from heights during maintenance work in industrial environments, loading and unloading trucks, etc.
- Up to 2 users connected at the same time.
Working with the system
Simple to install and use
The installation process is fast and easy, allowing to have in a short time the most effective fall protection system, even in the cases of reduced dimensions of the available installation surface.
Versatile and effective
The Alsipercha / Alupercha system combined with the post for reduced spaces, provides an effective and versatile overhead fall protection system that protect workers in multiple situations, like:
- Loading / unloading trucks in construction, industrial environments and logistics parks
- Working over tanker trucks
- Maintenance tasks over machinery, within industrial environments
Alsipercha / Alupercha.
Main anchoring point.
Post for reduced spaces.
Element supporting the Alsipercha / Alupercha.
To bring the next Alsipercha / Alupercha closer.
Device that locks the descent in the event of a fall.
PPE that must be worn by the user.
For installation using a crane.