ALSIPERCHA + POST FOR REDUCED SPACES
The POST for reduced spaces allows the use of the Alsipercha in environments and zones where there are limitations of space to install other fall protection systems.
Thanks to the small dimensions and strong construction, the POST is the perfect complement to use the Alsipercha mainly within industrial environments.
The POST for reduced spaces can be installed in just a few steps, with an easy and simple process, providing an effective overhead anchor point of 6,5 m height.
The advanced design of the POST includes a 3 possitions component, to correct slight unevenness detected on the ground where is intended to be installed, to ensure a straight and correct possition of the Alsipercha.
Alsipercha with POST is the perfect solution for those who need to have an effective and reliable fall protection system and has a limitation on the availability of the space to install other fall protection systems.
- Reduced dimensions of the post base, with just Ø 350 mm.
- Provides an overhead anchor point at 6.5 m height.
- Quick assembly: it can be installed and ready for use in just a few hours.
- Built-in energy absorber that reduces the impact forces transmitted to the user and the structure, in case of fall.
- Small uneven levels on the installation surface can be adjusted.
- Smooth rotation movement, so that user is always protected
- Compatible to combine with Alsipercha or Alupercha.
Working with the system
Simple to install and use
The installation process is fast and easy, allowing to have in a short time the most effective fall protection system, even in the cases of reduced dimensions of the available installation surface.
Versatile and effective
The Alsipercha, combined with the post for reduced spaces, provides an effective and versatile overhead fall protection system that protect workers in multiple situations, like:
- Loading / unloading trucks in construction, industrial environments and logistics parks
- Working over tanker trucks
- Maintenance tasks over machinery, within industrial environments
Alsipercha / Alupercha.
Main anchoring point. Fitted with the energy-absorber device.
Post for small spaces.
Element supporting the Alsipercha / Alupercha.
To bring the next Alsipercha closer.
Device that locks the descent in the event of a fall.
PPE that must be worn by the user.
For installation using a crane.