ALSIPERCHA / ALUPERCHA + TRIPOD
The TRIPOD is an accessory used to take full advantage of the Alsipercha / Alupercha benefits, providing an effective overhead anchor point up to 6,5m height.
With an easy, simple and fast installation process, the Tripod combined with the Alsipercha / Alupercha provides full fall protection to users, especially for those working over vehicles or doing maintenance.
It can be used by a maximum of 2 users connected at the same time.
- Overhead fall protection system that protect users from falls during work at heights (Fall factor 0).
- Easy to assemble and use, with no need of external installers.
- Smooth rotation movement, so that user is always protected.
- Built-in energy-absorbing device that reduces the impact forces transferred to the user and to the structure.
- Provides an anchor point up to 6,5m height.
- Easy, intuitive installation, it can be installed in barely a few minutes.
- Up to 2 users connected at the same time.
Working with the system
Simple to install and use
Easy set-up assembly procedure, and easy to use.
It can be used on site, in just a few steps.
Versatile and effective
The Alsipercha / Alupercha system with tripods offers full protection against falls from heights, and can be used in multiple situations and environments, like:
- Loading / unloading trucks
- Working over tanker trucks
- Maintenance and inspection over machines, or high places
- Safe access within industrial environments
Alsipercha / Alupercha.
Main anchoring point.
Element supporting the Alsipercha / Alupercha.
To bring the next Alsipercha / Alupercha closer.
Device that locks the descent in the event of a fall.
PPE that must be worn by the user.
For installation using a crane.