ALSIPERCHA / ALUPERCHA + WALL BRACKET
A strong and robust accessory to connect the Alsipercha / Alupercha to reinforced concrete walls or columns, increasing the range of multiple applications significantly.
With an easy and intuitive installation process, it can be installed in barely a few minutes.
Consists of a pair of brackets distanced by at least 1m, combined with the main anchor point Alsipercha / Alupercha, providing a versatile fall protection solution.
Loading – unloading vehicles, preparing tanker trucks, cleaning or maintenances over machines, are some of the main activities that can be done in a safe manner with this combination.
Allows the use of up to 2 users connected at the same time.
- Overhead fall protection system that protect users from falls during work at heights (Fall factor 0).
- Built-in energy-absorbing device that reduces the impact forces transferred to the user and to the structure in the event of a fall.
- Provides an effective anchor point at variable heights.
- Easy, intuitive installation, it can be installed in barely a few minutes.
- Protect users at heights during maintenance in industrial environments, loading and unloading trucks, perimeters, etc.
- Up to 2 users connected at the same time.
Working with the system
Simple to install and use
The installation process is quick and easy, allowing to have an effective fall protection system in just a few steps.
Versatile and effective
Being able to install it on reinforced concrete surfaces, this accessory expands even more the advantages to use the Alsipercha / Alupercha in multiple situations, like:
- Loading and unloading trucks in construction, industrial environments and logistics parks
- Working over tanker trucks
- Maintenance tasks over machinery, within industrial environments
Alsipercha / Alupercha.
Main anchoring point.
Element supporting the Alsipercha / Alupercha.
To bring the next Alsipercha / Alupercha closer.
Device that locks the descent in the event of a fall.
PPE that must be worn by the user.
For installation using a crane.