Personal Fall Protection System that facilitates the safe execution of work carried out at heights, in environments that ordinarily present important hazards of falling from heights.Individual protection system that facilitates the safe execution of work carried out at height, in environments that ordinarily present high risks of injury to the operator through falling.
Its wide range of accessories make it the most versatile and effective solution within the industrial sector.
- It is a safe and effective solution, which represents a lower investment, in comparison to other solutions on the market today.
- It allows the operator to work safely by covering the entire work area.
- The inverted “L” shaped metal structure provides an anchor point of two avaialable heights: 18 ft 17⁄32″ (5.5 m), and 21 ft 3 29⁄32″ (6.5 m). The Alsipercha main body weights (176.37 lb [80 kg]).
- It comes with a wide variety of accessories that can be adapted to many situations.
- “Zero” pendulum effect in use with the rail system (ATEX).
Complies DIN EN:795
CE Certificate (DGUV – BG BAU)
1. Alsipercha System
2. Shock-Absorber device (Energy absorber)
4. Retractable device protector
5. Retractable device
6. Steel Column Clamp
7. Steel Column Cup
Preventive – Fall Factor “0”
It prevents accidents: It includes a retractable device that locks whenever an abrupt acceleration occurs, as well as a second device (Shock-Absorber) that reduces the forces generated by the impact of a fall.
Quick and Easy Assembly
The use and assembly of the Alsipercha system is easy and intuitive. It can be used in industrial facilities in just a few minutes and by following a few steps.
It promotes productivity because the operator can work with confidence knowing that they are fully secured at all times.
Versatile and Profitable
This system is ideal for solving virtually any situation involving the risk of falling from heights, especially on trucks or in work areas. It is the most profitable and effective solution compared to specially designed expensive metal structures, which are often non-certified.
Installation and Use
1 – Planning
Properly map out the work area in order to facilitate the best use of the system.
2 – Fastening
Always fasten on to the Alsipercha system before entering the work area. In the case of being used with trucks, and if its platform is more than 19 ft 8 7⁄32″ (6 meters) long, it will be necessary to employ two simultaneous systems (to reduce the pendulum effect).
3 – Use of the System
It covers 100% of the work area and secures the worker at all times. The swivel base in which the Alsipercha is embedded accompanies the operator by gently rotating in the direction of movement.
4 – Versatile Solutions
Available for use with Tripod anchored to concrete surface, Counterweight system which does not need to be anchored (use the weights of the truck), Grippers for steel columns like IPN type, or Combined system with auminium ATEX certified rail (which provides pendulum effect “O”).”