ALSIPERCHA + HOUSING TUBE
Overhead fall protection system for the stage of the formwork decking process, or installation of: guardrails, gallows-type safety nets, formwork risers, and in general, all formwork assembly activities that entail the risk of falling from heights, can be carried out in an entirely safe manner.
- Provides a fall factor “0”.
- Structure made of high-quality elastic steel, providing a 360º free rotation, maximizing the freedom of the worker.
- To be inserted into a housing tube pre-installed on the concrete structure (column / wall).
- Built-in energy absorber that reduces the impact forces transmitted to the user and the structure, in case of fall.
- Provides the worker with a safe area up to 125m2 (aprox), and a working radius of 6,5 m.
- Combined with the use of a SRL that avoid the fall of the user.
- Steel structure of 80kgs, made of high-quality and elastic steel (elastic limits 42 – 46Kg/mm2, breaking limit 61 – 76 Kg/mm).
- Designed to be moved and handled by crane.
- Wide range of accesories, for multiple applications on jobsites.
- Up to 2 users connected simultaneously.
Working with the system
Simple to install and use
Easy set-up assembly procedure, and easy to use.
It can be used on site, in just a few steps.
Quick and easy assembly
The assembly of the Alsipercha is very easy and intuitive.
In less than 1 minute, the system is ready to use.
Application in construction
The Alsipercha is totally complementary to collective protection systems, and can be used in an extensive range of construction works.
Suitable to be used at the formwork paneling stage, with:
- Solid slabs
- Lightened slabs
- Post-tensioned slabs
Main anchoring point.
Element to house the Alsipercha. CE marking.
Ensures the CE housing tube is vertical.
To bring the next Alsipercha closer.
Device that locks the descent in the event of a fall.
PPE that must be worn by the user.
For installation using a crane.